Thursday 24 January 2013

Unexpected bonus of being part of a MOOC

A "Massive Open Online Course". Sounds very educational, all about learning something new. My original expectations were centred around learning on my own time and space.  My very first MOOC, Elearning and Digital Cultures hasn't even started yet, but I feel like we've been particupating, learning, growing, sharing and creating so much already. This collaboration and discovering fellow human beings with similar passions has been an unexpected benefit and I believe will offer more long term value than the actual course itself.

Through some of the connections made, I discovered another complementary MOOC, ETMOOC (Educational Technology).  Although I joined this one late, there has been a wealth of learning and sharing taking place, and this blog post was inspired by the blogs found here:



3 comments:

  1. It is very interesting and Easily explain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on. It's more informative and easy to understand. Thanks a lot such a nice guideline.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Extremely interesting. Thank you for giving such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete